Our precise assessments will evaluate the condition of your feet so you can both prevent foot discomfort and treat existing pain. We will explain, in detail, your podiatric diagnosis in order to propose the most efficient treatment plan.
- Flat foot, high arch foot, bunion (hallux abducto valgus), hammer toe, etc.
- Assessment of sore feet, heel pain (heel spur/ plantar fasciitis), tendonitis, sprains, fractures, cysts, Morton’s neuroma, etc.
- Evaluation of pain associated with your feet, ankles, knees, hips and lower back.
- Manual therapy and the application of various taping techniques (rigid and soft).
- Demonstration of stretching and strength techniques; proprioception exercises.
- Prescriptions for specific medications and medical imagery procedures (xrays, ultrasounds, scans, MRI’s).
- Cortisone injections (anti-inflammatory)